- GREAT GLEN CANOE TRAIL 2019 Preparation and planning are well under way for a contingent of 10 brothers, and one sister ! From the Freemasons of the Province of Durham. To navigate the Great Glen Canoe Trail in late May 2019. The team have already completed their compulsory water safety …Read More »
- VALE of TEES Lodge No. 5016 The Brethren, Wives, Partners and Friends of the Vale of Tees Lodge go to prove that they don’t need to run, walk or cycle hundreds of miles to raise funds for the Durham 2021 Festival appeal as they recently held a Wine & Cheese …Read More »
- WINLATON St PAULS LODGE No. 8931 At the June 2018 meeting of Winlaton St. Pauls Lodge, the lodge Charity Steward W Bro Alan Davidson, was presented the Silver PIN Badge by the North Area Director W Bro Ian Turnbull, for achieving 66% of the Lodge target. The Lodge is now …Read More »
- SPONSORED WALK – GEORGE MALT ROKER to SOUTH SHIELDS It is my intention to do a walk of approximately 8 miles from Roker Pier to South Shields Pier on Saturday 1st September 2018 in aid of the Durham 2021 Festival RMTGB Charity. George Malt is a member of Lodge of …Read More »
- EARDULPH LODGE No. 6645 – Achieve Gold Award At the recent meeting of Eardulph Lodge No. 6645 in Chester le Street, the Eardulph brethren welcomed the Assistant Provincial Grand Master, Simon Craig Steele, to its May 2018 meeting. After witnessing an excellent Third Degree Ceremony, carried out by the Past …Read More »
- DURHAM INTER – LODGE / CHAPTER QUIZ NIGHT Mike Liddle of Old Dunelmian Lodge No. 8100 is organising a social evening on Friday 29th June 2018 at Elvet Masonic Hall – Durham. Teams of up to 6 members are invited to enter for a general knowledge quiz under the banner …Read More »
- Chester-le-Street Masonic Hall 2018 ANNUAL CASK ALE & CIDER FESTIVAL CLS Masonic Hall are again to hold there very popular Annual Cask Ale & Cider Festival, which last year was a roaring success. On sale will be locally sourced Cask Ales and Ciders a total of 24 …Read More »
- Invitations are invited from Masons throughout the Province of Durham, their wives/partners and friends, to once again compete for the Ravensworth Golf Trophy and help raise funds for the Durham 2021 RMTGB Festival. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Ravensworth Trophy, this is a magnificent trophy presented …Read More »
- Lodge of Progress Go for Gold There was a full house at Chester Le Street Masonic Centre for Lodge of Progress’s Installation night. David Grey, Chairman of the Durham Branch of the Masonic Fishing Charity, who was representing the Provincial Grand Master, witnessed an excellent ceremony from Paul Black installing …Read More »
- MCF – Leaving a Will or Legacy Make a new Will your 2018 promise Spring has sprung, drawing a line under the winter months (although Storm Emma just couldn’t let go), and for many, the annual psychological battle to keep New Year’s resolutions alive probably ended some months ago. …Read More »
- The River Spey Charity Open Canoe Trip W BRO JOHN MARSHALL – Hudson Lodge No. 2791 The Spey descends through some of Scotland’s most outstanding natural scenery – rising in the Monadhliath Mountains at Loch Spey, just 10 miles south of Fort Augustus on Loch Ness – and journeying north east …Read More »
- Restoration Lodge Hits Silver Burns Night was a double celebration at the Restoration Lodge when the Lodge Charity Steward, W Bro Ian Groves PPGReg was presented with his Silver Pin Badge for the Durham 2021 Festival by the APGM, W Bro Stephen Walker PJGD. The Festive Board started off with …Read More »
- St. George’s Night Social St. Mary’s Lodge No. 4864 On Saturday 21st April 2018, St. Mary’s Lodge No. 4864 are to hold a St. George’s Night Social at Gateshead Masonic Hall, in aid of the Durham 2021 Festival appeal. The spectacular event will commence at 7pm with carriages …Read More »
- The Largest Donated Cheque in Agricola History W.Bro. Simon Craig Steele was presented a cheque for £10,000 towards the 2021 Festival. This was presented by the incoming Master during the second rising at the Lodge installation on the 17th November 2017. Under the previous Masters reign, team Agricola has once …Read More »
- Gold Award goes to Derwent Lodge No. 4250 On Wednesday 15th October 2017 the APGM W Bro J D Watts attend Derwent Lodge is his official capacity and was presented a cheque to the value of £4,250.00 which has taken the Lodge to their Durham 2021 Festival 5 year target in …Read More »
- November meeting for St Oswald lodge, who meet in Darlington, was a double celebration. The Provincial Grand Master, Norman Eric Heaviside, was in attendance to represent the Province of Durham and to witness the installation of Donald Bowen (Don). After a well-executed ceremony upstairs which was a testimony to the …Read More »
- The Provincial Grand Master, Norman Eric Heaviside along with the Festival Director, John Thompson made a formal visit to Durham Masonic Hall for to present Elvet Lodge with their Platinum Award. Once the lodge had duly opened by their young Master, Michael Snowball, Eric was then ‘piped’ into the lodge …Read More »
Follow what’s happening around the Province in the news section. The Festival Communication team wants to hear from you.
- What’s happening in your lodge?
- Are you hosting an event?
- Or maybe you are doing a sponsored event and you need to publicise it.
[custom-facebook-feed id=Durham2021Festival num=10 height=100% exclude=social,link,likebox ]
If you have any good news then we want to hear it.
We want this page full of stories and that this only happen with your support and articles.