Invitations are invited from Masons throughout the Province of Durham, their wives/partners and friends, to once again compete for the Ravensworth Golf Trophy and help raise funds for the Durham 2021 RMTGB Festival.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Ravensworth Trophy, this is a magnificent trophy presented to The Province in 1921 by our then Provincial Grand Master, Lord Ravensworth. The trophy will be presented to a mason, within the province of Durham, who scores the highest individual points. Other prizes are open to non-masons – and all profits from the day go to the Durham 2021 RMTGB Festival.
The round will be subject to a Shotgun Start commencing at 10am. Scoring will be by Stableford and prizes will be awarded in a variety of categories. In addition to the golf day a presentation BBQ will be held at the clubhouse after score cards are checked. Non-golfing friends, wives and partners are also invited to attend the BBQ.
Four balls are invited to enter at £200 per team including the BBQ meal. Individuals or parties of less than 4 are also invited to attend at the same cost of £50 each. The cost also includes refreshments before your round commences. Tickets for the BBQ are available to your guests at £10.
If you are interested in taking part then please complete and return the attached application form or contact Alan Jenkins on 07780 304 364 or David Atkinson on 07772 071 709 or email email@example.com.
In addition, we would welcome enquiries from any member who wishes to help with sponsoring a hole or providing a table prize.
Yours Sincerely & Fraternally
Tee Box Sponsorship
- Tee box sponsorship available from £200 per hole (logo artwork required )
- Par 3 holes also require the sponsor to supply a prize for nearest the pin
- Each tee box sponsor will receive a 500mm x 500mm one sided advert on the chosen sponsored tee box
- Following the competition the adverts will be collected and displayed at the presentation bbq.
- All tee box sponsors will receive an invitation to the presentation buffet
- Sponsorship of our fundraising putting competition comprises of supplying a bottle of champagne or malt whiskey and a financial contribution of £200
- The sponsor will receive a 500mm x 500mm one sided advert displayed on the green on the day of the competition
- The putting competition sponsor will receive invitations to the presentation bbq.
- All sponsors are welcome to submit their teams or individuals to take part in the golf day at a cost of £160 per team or £40 for individual players
Followed by evening presentation buffet £15 per ticket.
Frank Killen: 07929 509 045 | David Atkinson: 07772 071 709 | Brendan Morland: 07980 044 560
Stephen Willis – Treasurer | Email- firstname.lastname@example.org | 07931 523 570
Alan Jenkins – Secretary | Email- email@example.com | 07780 304 364