- St. Lawrence Lodge No. 6042 Gold Award Presentation Many congratulations to the Brethren of St Lawrence Lodge who have blasted through their festival target. Many of the brethren took part in our sponsorship events this year which leave them very close to the Platinum Award. Our new AsstProvGM Michael Graham had the …Read More »
- At the recent meeting of Lodge of Loyalty No. 8635 in Queen Street, Sunderland the brethren welcomed the Assistant Provincial Grand Master, Simon Craig Steele, to its annual Trafalgar evening. It was also a special evening in the Lodge as the Lodge had reached its 2021 Festival target. After …Read More »
- Willington Lodge No. 4028 The Durham 2021 Festival West Area Director Bill Hobson had the greatest of pleasure on Friday 12th October 2018 to present the Lodge Charity Steward – Geoff Duncan with the Bronze PIN Badge to celebrate the Lodge achieving 33% of the Lodge target. The Area Director …Read More »
- Durham 2021 Festival 2018 Supporter Medal Presentations During the months of October and November 2018 the Festival Team were delighted to attend various selected Lodges to present the 2018 Supporter Medals to those members of the Province of Durham and in some case family members of those members. Here are …Read More »
- Heugh Lodge No. 7773 Durham 2021 Festival Gold Award Presentation On 19th September 2018 at the Installation meeting of Heugh Lodge No.7773 in Hartlepool, the Heugh brethren welcomed the Assistant Provincial Grand Master Stephen William Walker, to their meeting. After witnessing an excellent Installation Ceremony, which saw Steve Craven installed …Read More »
- CROWLEY LODGE No. 6901 Durham 2021 Festival Silver Award What a delightful Friday 21st September 2018 at Crowley Lodge No. 6901. The Assistant Provincial Grand Master W Bro John D Watts was there to deliver a talk on Blood Bikes and was delighted to receive a Lodge donation of …Read More »
- GREAT GLEN CANOE TRAIL 2019 Training is going well for the Great Glen Canoe Trail and below is a training video on the progress for the challenge. If you would like to sponsor the members of the team please contact Ronnie Fraser – Lodge of Progress No. 8259 Province of …Read More »
- PEACE UNITY LODGE No. 6312 Gold Presentation Award V W Bro Norman Eric Heaviside made his penultimate visit to Queen Street in his capacity as Provincial Grand Master on Monday 17th September 2018. He was invited to attend Peace and Unity Lodge along with Craig Steele, the Assistant Provincial Grand …Read More »
- GREAT GLEN CANOE TRAIL 2019 Preparation and planning are well under way for a contingent of 10 brothers, and one sister ! From the Freemasons of the Province of Durham. To navigate the Great Glen Canoe Trail in late May 2019. The team have already completed their compulsory water safety …Read More »
- VALE of TEES Lodge No. 5016 The Brethren, Wives, Partners and Friends of the Vale of Tees Lodge go to prove that they don’t need to run, walk or cycle hundreds of miles to raise funds for the Durham 2021 Festival appeal as they recently held a Wine & Cheese …Read More »
- WINLATON St PAULS LODGE No. 8931 At the June 2018 meeting of Winlaton St. Pauls Lodge, the lodge Charity Steward W Bro Alan Davidson, was presented the Silver PIN Badge by the North Area Director W Bro Ian Turnbull, for achieving 66% of the Lodge target. The Lodge is now …Read More »
- SPONSORED WALK – GEORGE MALT ROKER to SOUTH SHIELDS It is my intention to do a walk of approximately 8 miles from Roker Pier to South Shields Pier on Saturday 1st September 2018 in aid of the Durham 2021 Festival RMTGB Charity. George Malt is a member of Lodge of …Read More »
- EARDULPH LODGE No. 6645 – Achieve Gold Award At the recent meeting of Eardulph Lodge No. 6645 in Chester le Street, the Eardulph brethren welcomed the Assistant Provincial Grand Master, Simon Craig Steele, to its May 2018 meeting. After witnessing an excellent Third Degree Ceremony, carried out by the Past …Read More »
- DURHAM INTER – LODGE / CHAPTER QUIZ NIGHT Mike Liddle of Old Dunelmian Lodge No. 8100 is organising a social evening on Friday 29th June 2018 at Elvet Masonic Hall – Durham. Teams of up to 6 members are invited to enter for a general knowledge quiz under the banner …Read More »
- Chester-le-Street Masonic Hall 2018 ANNUAL CASK ALE & CIDER FESTIVAL CLS Masonic Hall are again to hold there very popular Annual Cask Ale & Cider Festival, which last year was a roaring success. On sale will be locally sourced Cask Ales and Ciders a total of 24 …Read More »
- Invitations are invited from Masons throughout the Province of Durham, their wives/partners and friends, to once again compete for the Ravensworth Golf Trophy and help raise funds for the Durham 2021 RMTGB Festival. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Ravensworth Trophy, this is a magnificent trophy presented …Read More »
- Lodge of Progress Go for Gold There was a full house at Chester Le Street Masonic Centre for Lodge of Progress’s Installation night. David Grey, Chairman of the Durham Branch of the Masonic Fishing Charity, who was representing the Provincial Grand Master, witnessed an excellent ceremony from Paul Black installing …Read More »
- MCF – Leaving a Will or Legacy Make a new Will your 2018 promise Spring has sprung, drawing a line under the winter months (although Storm Emma just couldn’t let go), and for many, the annual psychological battle to keep New Year’s resolutions alive probably ended some months ago. …Read More »
Follow what’s happening around the Province in the news section. The Festival Communication team wants to hear from you.
- What’s happening in your lodge?
- Are you hosting an event?
- Or maybe you are doing a sponsored event and you need to publicise it.
[custom-facebook-feed id=Durham2021Festival num=10 height=100% exclude=social,link,likebox ]
If you have any good news then we want to hear it.
We want this page full of stories and that this only happen with your support and articles.