- W.Bro. Peter M. Robinson, Past Master of Eden Lodge No. 8162, Castle Eden, is currently recovering from a drastic hair cut scenario. Having been identified as a member of the community who had to go in to lock down period for the thirteen weeks due to Covid 19, unfortunately the …Read More »
- The Freemasons of Weardale and Stanhope were asked for help and they came up trumps in the most difficult times. Around early April 2020 Bro Alan Anderson of Stanhope lodge 3520 enquired if the Freemasons could help in anyway to aid in the fight against Covid-19 or help anyone affected …Read More »
- We hope this message finds you well and safe at this difficult time. The past few weeks have been a major concern for us all and we have not seen the worst of it yet if you follow the news.Read More »
- WALK ALONG THE TRACKS – ALDEN GRANGE TO BLACKHILL All ages and levels of fitness/ability are welcome take part. Open to Durham Freemasons and their families. Our aim is to have wonderful family day out whilst raising funds for the MCF, just like last years’ successful Coastal Path walk. Friends, …Read More »
- Black tie evening in aid of the Durham 2021 Festival, hosted by Eanred 7478. Welcome drinks followed by a four course meal, entertainment and dancing. Tickets £30 via email@example.comRead More »
- The Yorkshire Three Peaks route is 24 miles (38.6km) and includes 1585m (5200ft) of ascent. SUNDAY 14th JUNE 2020 This event has been organised for the more experienced hiker and is very much a difficult challenge that will require some training to take part. You will require some kit (listed …Read More »
- The Provincial Grand Master, John Arthur, accompanied by John Thompson, the Assistant Provincial Grand Master, attended the Ernest Dixon Installation meeting at Burdon Road in Sunderland this week. After being warmly welcomed into the lodge by the master, Bob Littlechild, they witnessed an excellent Installation ceremony of the new …Read More »
- “Cowman Triathlon & ChillSwim Challenge” JOHN RIPPON This year John is doing two fantastic events. The ‘Cowman’, a half distance triathlon in Northampton, and a ChillSwim, swimming the length of Coniston water, 5.25miles. A half distance Triathlon is a 1.9km swim, then a 90km cycle ride, and then (as if …Read More »
- SUNDERLAND HALF MARATHON in aid of the Durham 2021 Festival Appeal SUNDAY 27th September 2020 This will be Stuart Major’s third half marathon, only his second in the north east and the first one which starts and finishes with in the bounds of the Province. Stuart started running in …Read More »
- Simplyhealth 40th Great North Run is to take place on Sunday 13th September 2020, places will be going fast book your place once open and when you have been allocated a place let the Durham 2021 Festival Secretary know firstname.lastname@example.org Do not worry if you are unsuccessful once the ballot …Read More »
- DURHAM 2021 FESTIVAL AUCTION Congratulations to all those who bid on the items and won, apologies to those who were unsuccessful. The Auction was a one off way of trying to raise funds for the 2021 Festival and we managed to raise the tremendous sum of £9,300 towards our target. …Read More »
- A message from the PGM Brethren, as we approach the end of year 4 in our 5-year Festival in aid of the Royal Masonic Trust for Girls and Boys which will end early in 2021. I have just announced that we have passed our original target and we have now …Read More »
- Corinthian Spirit at Corinthian Lodge! The November meeting of Corinthian Lodge No 5808, saw their magnificent charitable achievements recognised by the Provincial Grand Master John Arthur. John, accompanied by a team of Provincial Officers, was delighted to award Corinthian Lodge with their Platinum Certificate and Award on the evening. …Read More »
- Dear 2019 Supporter, Due to the demand in places we have added a 5th date and venue for our supporters evenings. Please see full information below, if you’re attending please let Paul Quinn know ASAP or if you want to change your chosen night to this new venue. …Read More »
- Spirit of Rugby Lodge No. 9910 Silver Award Presentation Bill Baty attended Spirit of Rugby No. 9910 representing the PGM and Officers of PGL at their Annual Installation. A raucous evening in the Festive Board, reflective of the Lodges connection with their sport, was preceded by a very good …Read More »
Follow what’s happening around the Province in the news section. The Festival Communication team wants to hear from you.
- What’s happening in your lodge?
- Are you hosting an event?
- Or maybe you are doing a sponsored event and you need to publicise it.
If you have any good news then we want to hear it.
We want this page full of stories and that this only happen with your support and articles.