If you are unfamiliar with this creating an account or bidding on an online auction please see the guidelines below.
- To place a bid you must be logged in.
- If you haven't yet registered simply follow the steps on screen.
- The username you select will be displayed on screen beside any of your bids.
- After registration you will receive an email with your password so you can login in the future.
- The Auction uses 'proxy' bids so you can submit a maximum bid and the auction will continue bidding on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
- If you bid on an item or 'watch' a item, you will receive notifications by email to let you know the bidding history.
- When the auction finishes you only pay the ammount the auction reaches and not your maximum bid.
Allocation of funds
- All winning bidders will be contacted by email on completion of the auction in early December to arrange payment either by BACS or by Cheque.
- All money raised from auction items will be credited towards lodge targets.
- Any money raised from an auction lot, will be credited equally to the lodges nominated by the person who won the lot and the person who donated it.